Sunday, November 2, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cocks!!


This game is the hardest game of the year on me. I grew up in the years before SC was ever in the SEC and have always pulled for the Vols and the Gamecocks. The two teams rarely met on the field prior to Carolina's entrance into the conference. I had the best of both worlds! I could sing Rocky Top and 2001 all at the same time. Then in 1992 South Carolina entered the SEC and I began to have a hard time. I have Tennessee sweat shirts, watches, etc. But I also have Carolina sweat shirts, watches, etc. Last year the Vols beat the Gamecocks in overtime in Knoxville. (Melissa, Nolan and myself were all there) After such a heart breaking loss last year I decided that I was going all out for the Cocks this year! I am forever thankful that I did. Tough game for the VOLS but...Go Cocks. We will wait and see about next year. Prediction...Fulmer's back next year!

No comments: